Let's face it, it's 2015!!! We are living in the future! But why don't we live like we are? Here are the top Ten reasons to buy new when buying a home.
1. All New, Under Warranty: A used dwelling probably has tired products that will soon need replacing. Your brand-new dwelling -- along with the products that comprise it -- are brand new and under warranty. What is the price to replace a roof, appliances, countertops or a water heater on a house that is used? Those components of your home should offer years of enjoyment and comfort to you before needing replacement and feature the latest designs and building materials.
2. Versus dwellings built ten or 20 years ago, it is game over, advantage new. Why settle for drafty, energy-squandering single-pane windows in a house that is secondhand? Many new houses offer even triple or double -pane windows. Inert gases and special window coatings between the layers are generally available, saving you even more energy and money in both heating and cooling season.
3. They join and air filtration and high-performance energy efficiency. The result is year-round, draft-free comfort and indoor air quality that is higher.
4. Low Maintenance: New automobiles today are computer-designed and computer-equipped. That is why they perform far more faithfully than a car that's 15 or 20 years old. Homes are exactly the same. Today's new dwellings have high ceilings that reveal the way we live today and open floor plans. They are also made of cutting-edge building products that need less attention and upkeep. Another plus? Parts and the most recent building systems are made and engineered to work collectively.
5. Many new house communities also feature hiking trails, protected some of the finest new schools and shopping and open lands near (or even) your new home community.
6. It's also possible to include insulation to a used house. Nevertheless, it's very expensive to replace countertops, cupboards and dated appliances in a secondhand home -- and you still won't have the high ceilings you dream of on the first floor of an older two-story home. All are motives to construct your house your means, to reflect the way in which you live now.
7. Safety: State-of-the-art circuit breakers. Electric garage door openers with infrared beams if kid or a tricycle is not too far that stop. Cupboards, carpets and paints that use fewer volatile organic compounds, so that you and your loved ones can breathe easier.
8. New Homes : A dwelling that is used was someone else's dream, not yours. It reveals family memories and their choices. You could learn how to adore avocado-green appliances (you and may be ready to scrub stained countertops or grease -encrusted ovens and cooktops) but a growing number of people prefer that never lived-in feel.
9. You may select gorgeous bath and kitchen fixtures, light and other choices that you like while you're at it. Your home will reflect your style, not someone else's taste.
10. Choose a Floor Plan and Room Layout that Meets Your Needs: Want a master bedroom on the very first floor? It is yours. With gigantic her's and his walk in cupboards? Done! Need high ceilings and a luxurious, resort-style master bath? Perhaps you'd like a sitting room using French doors that open to the pool or your private patio or a hearth in your owner's suite? It is easy, when you build your master suite your way.
In the end, when was the last time you went to a department store and picked used clothes? Or visited with a car dealer and paid more for a secondhand car than a new car?